Saturday, May 26, 2012

WORK AGAIN - DAY THIRTEEN

So.. I didn't eat as well as I wanted to yesterday. Turns out that when you work 7 hours you have to take an hour lunch.. I didn't eat bad on my lunch. But, when I got home is when it started.. E had to go to work at 5 which is when I got off. H and K were home when I got there so I just chilled with them for a while. I was thinking about supper so I made two pieces of toast and ate those… Then K wants to go out to eat and both him and H want me to go with.. I should have said no, but at the time I couldn't think of a good enough excuse and all I was thinking about was "Don't be rude. Don't be rude." So I said sure.. Then he said Chinese.. Then I wanted to die. Like just die. I got one medium filled plate and didn't finish it. H left so much of her food uneaten. (I'll tell you what she told me about herself the other day that relates to this in just a moment.) I felt like a pig. Then when I got home, after I payed $9.10 for that meal and I even got a water, I was still hungry. Chinese food is very unhealthy and does not fill you up! When H and K left I was alone in the house and that opened so many stupid eating doors it was unreal. I had a few of H's Ritz's Chips things, because her and K drank all my bottled water when I was gone, and a bowl of Corn Flakes.. Then I went to bed. I had to be finished eating.

Now to what H said to me. I was talking about food and about cutting back because it would be cheaper. I said nothing of wanting to lose weight. Then H, the skinny roommate, proceeds to inform me, her fat roommate, that she thinks her stomach is literally the size of a kiwi because she can go a really long time without eating and she only eats when she is really hungry and even then that's a really small amount of food.. I wanted to kill her.

Anyway, I have the same schedule from yesterday today and tomorrow for work. So I'll read blogs and update my own tonight.

3 comments:

  1. :DD Sorry that kiwi tummy comment made laugh. Actually I'd pretty much take it as an compliment even if it surely wasn't meant to be that way.

    And chinese is not the worst option... well depends of course but when eating the stuff reasonably, it's the only fast food that I'd bother to call "food". Or hard to say how does those portions look like in your side of the world but at least in here they got a lot of veggies and when you cut down with rice and the sauce, you'll end up with quite healthy meal (if not anything stir fried in there...). So I'd say rather chinese than McDonald's. ^^

    Stay positive!
    <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tatyana! I want to follow you, but even though you're my follower I can't see your blog. =(

      Delete
  2. I hope you gave that girl a look. Sounds like she deserved it!

    Have a good day, lovely.

    ReplyDelete