Tuesday, May 15, 2012

WITH HIM - DAY TWO

My boyfriend and I got into a fight yesterday. He said he was going to a party, mind you in this city I just moved into and don't know really well nor do I know any one (with the exception of my roommate and his roommate), by himself and he didn't invite me nor even hint that he wanted me to go. I've had a really hard time with moving out on my own because I haven't started my job yet, I start the week of the 20th, and school's not in session yet. So I'm stuck here in the apartment not knowing anyone, by myself. All alone. Being obese and alone are my worst fears.. Anyway, he apologized and said he thought I didn't want to go because I didn't know anyone and everything was fixed. Our fight didn't lead to a binge, thank goodness, and we watched a movie and went to bed that night happy. Which I'm very thankful for. Things have been rough between us.

I have a limit of 1150 calories a day. No more. If I gain or lose it may vary a bit. However, right now its 1150 a day. I will weigh myself every other day.

This morning we woke up and ate breakfast… I had a raisin cinnamon bagel with natural honey peanut butter on top. First off, I just want to say.. thank goodness it was not cream cheese because that shit is the devil. Second, the peanut butter was safe and it had no hydrogenated oils, which is trans fat, in it. But.. it was packed with calories.. because all peanut butter is and so are bagels. However, I'm still not hungry. It's kept me full and not wanting food for a while now. I think it was probably around 350 calories. I also had 2 eggs for lunch with coffee. That was about 160 calories.

I had some miso soup before my boyfriend and I went out about the town today. We went to hastings and got the movie the Chronicle. Then we went to the pet shop to play with the animals. After that, we went to a card shop. He and his friends are very much into card games. Haha it's kind of funny because they are all 20 and up. Then we went grocery shopping, which was actually kind of fun. Usually we fight when we go together because he's disorganized and I'm not when it comes to shopping. But all was well. We got home and made dinner then watched a movie. Just the two of us. It's been a really good day. He's been over a lot today which is really nice. I ate 530 calories though plus the 35 calories from the miso soup. That leaves me with 75 calories for the rest of the day. I think we're about to head to the park. Maybe I can get him to just walk around with me. It would put in a little bit of exercise for the day.


No comments:

Post a Comment