Monday, May 14, 2012

A NEW ME - DAY ONE

A short time ago I moved to this new city to attend the college here. It's bigger than what I'm used to, but I'm closer to my boyfriend whom I've been with for almost 2 years. I am 20 years old. I am 5 foot 8 inches at 142.6 pounds. I'm a vegetarian and have been for 4 years now. I've recently stopped drinking milk and eating so much dairy because they just aren't necessary in any diet. I now drink only light soy milk and eat things with cheese in them occasionally. I have red hair that is almost to my waist. I have very large legs, large hips, big arms. I'm just generally fat. I have a roommate. She's a redhead, like me, but of a brighter shade.. She's also tiny. In every way, tiny. Her legs, her arms, she's just so little. All the girls here are like that. They're just so little. I'm not. I've never been, but I will be. I will be. I know I can do this. My goals are set and I'm sticking to them. I have many little goals. I think what I want more than anything is for my thighs to no longer touch. Just one of my thighs are just 4 inches smaller than my waist. My thighs are huge. I want a tiny waist and I want my arms to become thinner, but I know that will happen. I always lose weight from my waist and face first. My boobs never get smaller nor larger with weight loss or gain, my waist gets very small very fast, and my hips and thighs get smaller extremely slow. They are always the last to go. I've been on this up and down battle for years now. I lose, I gain, I lose, I gain. I can't remember a time when I didn't want to be smaller.. Even in the 5th grade I remember, being uninformed as I was, wanting to go to Subway to eat supper instead of the chinese place down the road because I wanted to lose weight. This is day 1. Again. But this is my last day 1. By day 77 I should be there. I will be there. I guess this is the new beginning of my journey to becoming thin, beautiful.. lithe.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your comment on my blog :)
    I've read loads of articles on EDs ect, because I do it at night while I can't sleep and I seem to spend more and more time not sleeping!
    I LOVE red hair - my brother is a dark orange, but his hair used to be bright ginger and I was so jealous! When my BMI is back under 18.5 I might die it :)
    New starts are great - best of luck with yours!
    Lottie x

    ReplyDelete