Thursday, May 24, 2012

GOING HOME - DAY ELEVEN

So I got up this morning, did a few things, then sat on the couch with El's pit bull (super sweet dog), felt something on my arm. It was a freaking spider! I don't think I've mentioned it on here but spider scare the shit out of me. I cried and cried. E killed it for me. I fucking hate houses that don't get sprayed for spiders and bugs in general. I really just can't handle them.

Today I start restricting. These past few days have really brought me down. I'm thinking no more than 800 calories for a while..

Oh! Haha! Strawberry I said pickles and green beans are my best friend yesterday because they don't have many calories and those were the only two things in El's house that wasn't sugary. Thanks for your concern on the laxatives though, but I'm not using them to lose weight. I'm using them to see how much my body weighs without food. When I do this I'll know what my body weighs and when I lose weight I'll know when I'm actually losing and not when there is less food in my system. I'm not going to abuse it. Promise. =)

Update.

So far today I've had a tiny piece of cake, V made me eat one with her, and 2 spears of pickles. It's 1:20pm. I think I'm doing pretty good.

I'm finally back at my apartment. The first thing I did was make coffee. Haha I missed it so much. I left my purse at El's house though and I'm freaking out. V and El are going to bring it to me.. We'll I'm meeting them halfway. I'm so thankful. That would be so much gas to have to go all the way back then back here again..

My Granny bought me some good coffee and a carafe to keep it warm in. I love her so much. So I'll have coffee all day now. Both H and I drink it all day long here anyway. Saves us a lot of money.

I've drank a lot of coffee. =) The carafe is definitely a handy thing to have around. My house is empty on food. This would be a good thing, but it's also empty on safe foods. I have a few miso soup packages left, coffee, lettuce but no dressing, pickles, and I ate the last thing of sweet peas. Everything else is calorie packed..

I'm waiting for V and El to get here now with my purse. So when I get back I think I'm going grocery shopping. Pick up some green beans, carrots, miso soup, low fat salad dressing, more apples, and some light soy milk. I think that will do me for a while.

I've had about 430 calories today. I'm doing pretty good. I'm kind of excited. I'm not hungry at all and I feel empty. It's nice.

I'll probably have an apple when I get home and maybe a pickle spear or two and right before bed have some miso soup to fill me up. I'll end the day at about 590 calories. I love the sound of that. It makes me feel really good about myself.

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean . . . When I eat less, I feel better about myself, too.

    Enjoy your day. <3

    ReplyDelete