Friday, May 25, 2012

FIRST DAY - DAY TWELVE

So I didn't get a chance to do the cleaning out my whole body to see what just my body weighs.. Also, last night I didn't eat a the pickle or miso soup because before that I ate a big bowl of Cheerios.. I was down, but didn't allow myself anything else for the rest of the night. I know I ate more than 600 calories, but there's no way I went over 800. I think I did drink too much coffee last night though.. I was a little shaky until we went to bed and then I felt sick all night. =/

However, suffering last night from drinking all that coffee to make sure I didn't eat anything else was worth it. These past few days I haven't been able to weigh myself at all and I've also been eating horribly so I expected 142 or 141. However, the scale said 139.6 lbs! I mean I know I'm suppose to be closer to 138 by now, but giving the past few days with cake everyday and big meals being cooked, I think I'm okay with that. I'm happy that I didn't gain and I'm very happy that I was actually able to lose.

Maybe I can get down to 139 or 138.6 by day 14 and then I can try to lose anywhere from 3 to 2.5 next week. Oh! I forgot to mention that I start my new job today! I'll be on my feet doing random things all day rather than sitting around in my apartment. So maybe losing that much isn't reaching too far..

I'll update again later after work and tell you how things went. I work 7 hours and get 2 15 minute breaks. Which is awesome! Because that mean I only have 30 minutes to eat until 5pm this afternoon. No overeating.

1 comment:

  1. One or two pounds less than you were expecting is great. I'm sure you'll be back on track before you know it.

    Good luck with your new job!

    ReplyDelete