Monday, May 21, 2012

VISITING AND BIRTHDAY - DAY EIGHT

So yesterday was a little crazy, hence the no post. I did okay on food.. although.. I had a piece of cake.. Let me just explain.

Yesterday I woke up to coffee and friends. It made me very happy actually. I sat down with them and watched tv shows and it was a really good morning. At my apartment I didn't really eat a lot. So that was good but my boyfriend and I came back to our hometown yesterday afternoon/evening. Well he informed me that his family was cooking at his sisters house.. His mom usually has salad or something vegetarian friendly that I can eat too, but not so much his sister. So I decided to get a veggie burger on the way so I wouldn't be hungry when I got there. Well I wasn't hungry, but she had cake from her house warming party earlier that evening.. and I had a rather large piece.. my boyfriend cut it for me.. I didn't eat anything else after that though.

This morning started out the same. I woke up to coffee and family. I just want to say, I love coffee. It is my favorite drink, period. Anyway, today I've done better. I've eaten a huge salad and about a handful and a half of cashews. Just coffee and diet coke to eat. I still feel fat though..

I ordered my boyfriend's cake today for his birthday tomorrow though. His favorite movie is Lord of the Rings and it's going to look like the Eye from that movie. His best friend said it was a bad-ass cake. So I have high hopes for it. I just hope the bakers do a good job.

There will be cake tomorrow though.. I'm kind of worried. Cake yesterday and tomorrow.. Not a good deal. But they are grilling out. So that means if there aren't any grilled veggies, that there will be salad. So that is definitely a plus.

Oh! and thank you so much Lottie x for not only being my first commenter, but also for caring enough to inform me that I hadn't added the follow button! You are very much appreciated.

1 comment:

  1. It sounds like you had a lot if fun and I wouldn't worry about the cake, because you didn't eat much else :)
    I love coffee too, but I love tea even more - especially in the morning, coffee is more of a lunch drink for me!
    Your boyfriends cake sounds very cool! The lord of the rings films are ace :P
    Grilled/roasted veggies are great!
    And you're welcome :)
    Lottie x

    ReplyDelete