Wednesday, May 16, 2012

JUST ME - DAY THREE

So both my roommate and my boyfriend goes to work at 1pm today. It will be just me again until later this evening. However, later this evening my boyfriends best friend, who's a pretty good friend of mine, is coming down. I'm pretty excited about it. I get to show him my new apartment and how pretty it is. Plus, since he and his girlfriend will be around I'll feel like less of an outcast. My roommate is cool, don't get me wrong, but her and her boyfriend definitely third wheel me where as my boyfriend's best friend doesn't. I never feel unwelcome by his or my friends from our hometown, but the people here I do sometimes.. Anyway, tonight will be fun I think. I think I'm going to talk to them about possibly having a small quiet party here. I think that will be fun.

I've had a bit of coffee with splenda and light soy milk. The whole cup will be around 10 calories because of the soy milk. I also had a fuji apple and 2 slices of toast. My breakfast came out to be about 250 calories. Kind of high, but better than yesterday and more food for the calories too. I have 900 calories left for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment