Saturday, May 19, 2012

RECAP - DAY SIX

So Wednesday I went to my Grandparents and stayed with them just because. They were going to come down Friday and bring this remarkably adorable and vintage vanity they bought me on Thursday. So since they were coming all that way I wanted surprise them with something special. I only stayed a night so I could come home and go grocery shopping to make them lunch on Friday! I can decently cook, but I because a vegetarian 4 years ago and never really learned how to cook meat except for chicken which is extremely simple and easy. But I talked to my dad who is an amazing cook and he through the phone taught me how to make pork steak. So I got up at 9am and got a shower and got ready and at 10:30 I started cooking food. Haha I made pork steak, baked potatoes, carrots, green beans, and garlic bread! All by myself! It was actually kind of fun. Everything was just a few minutes from being finished when they arrived. It was kind of perfect. They said it was really good, which made me ecstatic. We got my vanity put in my room with my shoe rack in my closet and the final chair to my dining room table. My apartment is just a little closer to being complete.

My boyfriend and I hung out the the remainder of the day. We rented the Darkest Hour and Tower Heist and just enjoyed each others company. My roommate and my boyfriends roommate (who are dating as well) were over too and even though I usually feel weird in their presences, I actually had a very good time.

However, since I was with my Grandparents or my boyfriend for the past 3 days, I wasn't able to update anything. This morning I weighed 140.6. I've lost an even 2 lbs. I was actually hoping for more, but at least I'm on schedule. My waist lost half an inch. I'm thinking that that is actually because when I first measured it I had eaten breakfast. So maybe I haven't really lost anything off my waist.. who knows.

Anyway, today I've only had coffee to drink and carrots and green beans to eat. I'm going to try to stick to just fruits and vegetables today. No bread or chips or cheese. Just for today. I will gets the carbs I need today through the fruits and the fiber from the veggies and the fruits as well. The coffee is actually reducing my appetite.

I haven't been hungry all day so far. It's 3:24pm and since earlier I've only eaten half an apple. I'm slowly eating it in slices. Even though I wasn't hungry, I was getting shaky earlier. So I needed something on my stomach besides coffee.

I'm at my apartment alone today. My roommate is gone somewhere with her boyfriend and my boyfriend is at work. It's nice having some alone time.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you had a good time with your grandparents and boyfriend :)
    I love cooking - its so fun and relaxing :)
    Congratulations on the loss!
    I love coffee, but on an empty stomach it always gives me the shakes! I hope the rest of your day goes well :)
    Lottie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, but I can't find the follower's box, so I can't follow your blog :S sorry! I'll keep trying though :)
    Lottie x

    ReplyDelete